Arsenals Joel Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meh.

Playing well in the WC Group Stages doesn't really mean a huge amount. The standard in a lot of games isn't great, there were an awful lot of Championship players in the group stages and beyond.

We need a goal scorer with a record of scoring goals in a top quality league.

Arsenal's Joel Campbell? I'd prefer the other Joel Campbell personally.

what I think we all agree is we need someone else who can fit into DAs way of playing, can score goals, and who has pace to best use the more direct breaks from defence, and I think the likes of defoe, whickham, and fletcher are not too bad in a support role to a pacey forward who can pulls defenders about and create gaps

Meh.

Playing well in the WC Group Stages doesn't really mean a huge amount. The standard in a lot of games isn't great, there were an awful lot of Championship players in the group stages and beyond.

I remember Chris Birchall (Port Vale) being a standout performer for Trinidad at the world cup. His career went from strength to strength

Meh.

What team loans out a player like you described? Cos we won't pay for someone like that, our only hope is to take a chance on someone like this lad. He'll want to prove to Wenger that he can cut it in the premierleague.. He can't be worse than we've got..

What team loans out a player like you described? Cos we won't pay for someone like that, our only hope is to take a chance on someone like this lad. He'll want to prove to Wenger that he can cut it in the premierleague.. He can't be worse than we've got..
The only ones you would get are bellends that have fallen out with the manager. Even then the loan fees are stupid, Man U paid 6 million just to have Falcao on loan for the year and then he did fuck all

This player everyone wants, sounds a lot like Watmore. Pacey, direct, and able to create chances and score, also versatile. Yes Watmore is incredibly raw but why spend MORE money on a position we could have already. As things stand we only really need an out and put forward, wingers are fine. Until Johnos court case that is.

The two positions we are crying out for are a CM who has pace and the ability to create, and a striker who's natural ability is the positioning and hold up play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back