AUDI DRIVERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not a slow driver by any means but sometimes find myself being tailgated.

Is it a natural reaction to feel angry and step on the brakes as a response?

Without any shadow of a doubt the biggest arse-hole drivers on the roads.I place them ahead of BMW drivers by a country mile.Have been tailgated twice in recent days ...yes...you ve guessed it they were both driving high powered Audi motors.They are a law to themselves.

What a narrow minded way of thinking.

That's like saying all women are thick.

Funnily enough I have to make a choice shortly between an Audi, Beemer or Merc!
Might take the money and buy a Jag.

Fuck it man get a Beemer

The amount of arseholes that get in my way is unreal, doesn't matter what you drive

I agree that a high proportion of Audi drivers are complete bulbs. However, BMW and Mercedes drivers are not so far behind in the Bell stakes.

Fuck it man get a Beemer

The amount of arseholes that get in my way is unreal, doesn't matter what you drive
I am actually leaning towards the Merc. Biggest estate - as we are well placed here to take touring holidays around Europe. Plus I will get free fuel - is there a way to drive to Orlando?

Are Audi drivers arseholes or are people paying greater attention to people who drive Audis in the hopes that they display arseholish behaviour?

What behaviours are we considering arseholish here folks?

Not indicating is one for me. How very f***ing dare you not indicate you absolute f***ing balloon.
Tailgating, cutting in queues (my pet hate), not indicating, pulling out in front of you, driving while on the phone - how's that for a start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back