AUDI DRIVERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you're in the outside lane for no good reason then you have no right to complain.

It's there for overtaking purposes only. If you're not overtaking someone then you should be in the inside lane.

Without any shadow of a doubt the biggest arse-hole drivers on the roads.I place them ahead of BMW drivers by a country mile.Have been tailgated twice in recent days ...yes...you ve guessed it they were both driving high powered Audi motors.They are a law to themselves.
People with solar panels on there house are my pet hate,f***ing daft cünts.

Tailgating is the most annoying, reckless and intimidating behaviour on the road IMO. Nothing riles me up more when driving.

Mind, middle/outside lane hogs are little better. They cause a lot of the problems we see on motorways.

Tailgating, cutting in queues (my pet hate), not indicating, pulling out in front of you, driving while on the phone - how's that for a start?

I'm trying to think of a way I could look into this to provide some evidence. The only source of information I can think of would be traffic offences records, see who speeds the most in 30 zones and see who gets pulled most for being on the phone, but there's really no way of doing this without there being some kind of bias involved. I'm very disappointed.

People with solar panels on there house are my pet hate,f***ing daft cünts.

Have you ever been so angry you started putting umlauts in for no good reason?

Or was that a clever way of avoiding the tnuc filter?

I'm trying to think of a way I could look into this to provide some evidence. The only source of information I can think of would be traffic offences records, see who speeds the most in 30 zones and see who gets pulled most for being on the phone, but there's really no way of doing this without there being some kind of bias involved. I'm very disappointed.

Have you ever been so angry you started putting umlauts in for no good reason?

Or was that a clever way of avoiding the tnuc filter?
Avoid filters che

Without any shadow of a doubt the biggest arse-hole drivers on the roads.I place them ahead of BMW drivers by a country mile.Have been tailgated twice in recent days ...yes...you ve guessed it they were both driving high powered Audi motors.They are a law to themselves.
Brace yasell, slam ya brakes on and get the twats done for dangerous driving.

how close do you have to be to be officially tail gating?

i sometimes feel i am driving too close to the car infront sometimes so i drop back a bit, cant help catching back up though, think i must have a heavy foot

?
I have found a sound methodology - it's called observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back