Auschwitz Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironically I reckon Dave Herbal would be canny content living in the grey, Communist dystopia he's just claimed Poland to be.
More than likely based on the comments on this thread, but I don't see how anyone can judge it without going. I go every year and have done for the past 5/6 years now. I would happily live in krakow also.

shower before you go

I'm assuming you've said that because its a long day trip and you would'nt want your BO to affect other people who may there to visit, rather than you being a clownshoe trying to make a clever joke regarding the gas chambers

More than likely based on the comments on this thread, but I don't see how anyone can judge it without going. I go every year and have done for the past 5/6 years now. I would happily live in krakow also.
Poland's an absolutely brilliant and beautiful place. The food and booze are great and cheap, Krakow and the other major cities are lovely and historical, the women are phenomenal and the people are very friendly for the most part. It's actually rather technological as well, as they offer free wi-fi on the street which blankets most of the busier parts of the city which is more than can be said for most of our country. What more can one ask for when visiting a foreign location? I had a few misconceptions about Poland before I went but they were quickly shattered upon arrival. Would definitely go back.

Poland's an absolutely brilliant and beautiful place. The food and booze are great and cheap, Krakow and the other major cities are lovely and historical, the women are phenomenal and the people are very friendly for the most part. It's actually rather technological as well, as they offer free wi-fi on the street which blankets most of the busier parts of the city which is more than can be said for most of our country. What more can one ask for when visiting a foreign location? I had a few misconceptions about Poland before I went but they were quickly shattered upon arrival. Would definitely go back.
Agree with everything you've said fully there mate. Women are stunning. The local food is very very good in places, the market square is always busy with things happening. I've been going for years now and hopefully many more to come!

Warsaw was grey and drab, mainly because it was raining all the time. Been to Krakow twice, and went up to Zakopane in the Tatra mountains last time I was there. Planning on going back to Krakow in the new year with a visit to Katowice thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back