Away Games next year

• Thread starter anewloginapparently
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anewloginapparently

Trying to summon up a positive for relegation from a purely selfish point of view it means a shit load of away games within easy reach.

I live in Yorkshire & there's about a dozen great grounds within an hours travel but even from the North East after all the trips to Wales, London and the West Midlands it'll be a breath of Fresh Air.

Boro, Leeds, Huddersfield, Doncaster, Barnsley, Sheff Wed, Bolton, Blackburn, Blackpool, Wigan, Derby, Forest & possibly Preston or Rotherham all within easy reach and with big allocations.

We might even win the odd game too.

Trying to summon up a positive for relegation from a purely selfish point of view it means a shit load of away games within easy reach.

I live in Yorkshire & there's about a dozen great grounds within an hours travel but even from the North East after all the trips to Wales, London and the West Midlands it'll be a breath of Fresh Air.

Boro, Leeds, Huddersfield, Doncaster, Barnsley, Sheff Wed, Bolton, Blackburn, Blackpool, Wigan, Derby, Forest & possibly Preston or Rotherham all within easy reach and with big allocations.

Boring! Give me Brighton and Bournemouth and keep Yeovil up! Keep Millwall and Charlton safe and orient up via playoffs.:cool:;)

The most important part is those teams have to actually stay up themselves first to play them :p;)

What a s**thole.Done it twice-never again.Freezing cold on winters nights:cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back