babies in pubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Either they are hungry or they've shit themselves and need changing
Or are in distress and can't speak

So I'm guessing you are in favour of shutting whacky wharehouse type places?
They do fine without the pub bit ,it's pub chains supplying a demand ,the fact they exist means it's okay I suppose but I much prefer refraining and having a proper adult drink when time allows

Last edited:

:D I take the bairn all over with me - only once has he kicked off and I just left the bar/restaurant. I can understand and feel for the OP mind cos I imagine that was a stressful situation which was a bit out of the ordinary.

On the other hand though I do like my shitty dive bars where its all smoking, gambling machines etc where kids aren't allowed so I can have a pint in peace :D

Reactions: PTR
No one under 45 should be allowed in pubs.apart from bewers like.

I went to see the latest Spider man film a couple years back, couple a couple of rows back had their baby with them screaming, now I don't care if you take you kids into a family pub or whatever but what I care about is taking them into a cinema, what is the point of doing it? The cinema is loud they aren't going to like that and it spoils it for the rest of us, I didn't say anything as I thought it would be rude, but I can see it on both sides, both sides wanted to relax, she didn't need to go off on that, but I can see where shes coming from

I went to see the latest Spider man film a couple years back, couple a couple of rows back had their baby with them screaming, now I don't care if you take you kids into a family pub or whatever but what I care about is taking them into a cinema, what is the point of doing it? The cinema is loud they aren't going to like that and it spoils it for the rest of us, I didn't say anything as I thought it would be rude, but I can see it on both sides, both sides wanted to relax, she didn't need to go off on that, but I can see where shes coming from

It shouldn't be allowed IMO. Not sure how anyone could attempt to enjoy a movie with a screaming baby.

I've had my 2/3 year olds to films before, the 2 year old hasn't lasted the whole film yet, I just leave as soon as she starts whining. The 3 year old is fine.

Hmmmm pubs and babies, we went for a pub meal when my little one was a few months old, I was holding her up above my head making daft faces and she spewed in my gob. At least the table of old women next to us had a good laugh....

I agree. That said when my youngest was about 3 months we took her to cinema cos the middle daughter really wanted to see some Tinkerbell rubbish for her birthday and we thought we'd see if we could get away with it. She was great for about 20 mins and then started screaming. So i took her outside (think i got a good deal there really) and the missus stayed in with the other 2.
No way would we have entertained taking her to something where grown ups would likely be there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back