Back to back wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big test for Allardyce. Previous strongly suggests the usual suspects will consider this week's work already done so we won't turn up.

:lol: LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE MAN! :lol:

"Previous strongly suggests the usual suspects will consider this week's work already done so we won't turn up."

So you're saying that Brown who wasn't in the squad & Johnson, who didn't play on Monday, will consider this week's work done.

That just doesn't make any sense :confused:

"Previous strongly suggests the usual suspects will consider this week's work already done so we won't turn up."

So you're saying that Brown who wasn't in the squad & Johnson, who didn't play on Monday, will consider this week's work done.

That just doesn't make any sense :confused:

Four played Monday and all six are influencing the squad at training all week.

Ah, the rotten core again. Thought these went away for a while after a decent result?

A large part of our continuing problems is the 'job done' attitude we see throughout the squad after a decent result. 'That's enough to buy me some time' - they nearly always reek of it and while ultimately it's the manager's job to sort that out its impossible to do if the senior players don't help.

A large part of our continuing problems is the 'job done' attitude we see throughout the squad after a decent result. 'That's enough to buy me some time' - they nearly always reek of it.
For "job done" see "not really good players therefore inconsistent by their very nature".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back