Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on, twice in the opening minutes tonight Liverpool had counter attacks break down because he stalled on the ball and failed to play Sterling in, he looks totally out of sync with his team mates
Sterling had no idea how to play with him. every time Balotelli got the ball Sterling was about 40 yards from him. ther is no partnership in the making there. Sterling simply doesnt know how to take responsibility and link up with him properly. Sterling knows one thing - get the ball and run as quickly as you can with it somewhere in the vicinity of the goal.

I bet it's not far off half of his career goals being penalties

Aye some pundit analysed his ratio, and took out penalties, and it was pretty poor. Can't actually remember what channel it was, BT maybe? But it was interesting, I think he is a poor striker and all this "crazy behaviour" stuff is a myth, most of it didn't even happen.

ah now we are talking the same language. Lets get this straight the fucker is a petulant cry baby. but given the right manager and the right club/international team he has scored goals at a good ratio.

You clearly have a problem understanding his mentality. Its like telling someone suffering from depression to "snap out of it". Thats not the way you deal with it. This lad needs everyone to fawn over him and tell him that he is f***ing great. He needs someone other than some average kid like Sterling to play up front with him.

Some would say Suarez is a similarly difficult personality yet Liverpool certainly got the best out of him, there comes a point when you have to see Balotelli is his own biggest problem, not the managers he's played under

Sterling had no idea how to play with him. every time Balotelli got the ball Sterling was about 40 yards from him. ther is no partnership in the making there. Sterling simply doesnt know how to take responsibility and link up with him properly. Sterling knows one thing - get the ball and run as quickly as you can with it somewhere in the vicinity of the goal.

Outrageous that you are criticising Sterling for any of this like, he was playing with a statue

I have argued (search the forum someone, you get a like for proving it) since his City days that he doesn't offer enough

He clearly has oodles of talent but he isn't quick, his movement is pretty poor and his decision making at times is crap

Was worth a gamble at the price but it's looking more and more like a wasted talent

Fuck me, some people will defend him no matter what. :lol:

Looks shite whenever I see him for Liverpool and looked nowt flash for City either, suppose he has a weird hype surrounding him for some bizarre reason so some people will still think he is class.

Comes a point though where some of that responsibility has to fall on the player. He wont be the first to waste some of that talent and he's not a teenager any more..
I have absolutely no doubt that he will go the way that a lot of very talented players have gone in the past - into oblivion. Shame really.

Fuck me, some people will defend him no matter what. :lol:

Looks shite whenever I see him for Liverpool and looked nowt flash for City either, suppose he has a weird hype surrounding him for some bizarre reason so some people will still think he is class.
You havent read this thread have you?

Take it you didn't watch Liverpool last season when Sterling was linking up with Suarez and Sturridge, they were destroying teams using pacy counter attacks and quick passing interchanges. Balotelli needs to fit into the system , not the other way round

Can be a good player but Liverpools style does not suit him at all. Just doesn't seem like he can be bothered playing for them either.

I have absolutely no doubt that he will go the way that a lot of very talented players have gone in the past - into oblivion. Shame really.

You havent read this thread have you?
No I haven't. I'm not exactly arsed either like, he's looked shite whenever I've seen him.

Almost 1 goal every 2 games in his professional career. f***ing cry baby and clearly has an attitude problem though.

Well it isnt me.

I am sorry mate, all entitled to opinions, but he is nowhere near top 4 standard

Take it you didn't watch Liverpool last season when Sterling was linking up with Suarez and Sturridge, they were destroying teams using pacy counter attacks and quick passing interchanges. Balotelli needs to fit into the system , not the other way round
suarez has gone. Liverpool are doing poorer this season - i wonder why? It had nothing to do with Sterling who is a headless chicken and everything to do with Suarez, who carried the team. dont get the players mixed up. Suarez has gone and if Sterling was anything like the player he is being cracked up to be on here LFC would be flying. they arent.

It isnt like. 1 goal every 2 games (almost) tells you that he has immense talent. This is at clubs like Inter, Milan and Man City. It is also at 2 levels with the Italian national teams. Dont get bad attitude mixed up with ability.

I am sorry mate, all entitled to opinions, but he is nowhere near top 4 standard
His record at Milan suggests otherwise.

Can be a good player but Liverpools style does not suit him at all. Just doesn't seem like he can be bothered playing for them either.
This.

Playing him up front with Sterling will go nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back