Barry Glendenning on the Chelsea game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErichZann

Striker

Barry Glendenning is a boring bastard. I've never heard him raise one decent point of view on the Football Weekly podcast.
Pompous arsehole IMO. He seems to hate 'supporting' us. Don't know why he bothers. Only does because his dad lol charlie Hurley iirc

I can't see anything wrong with what he's written in that piece. Chelsea are possibly the most in-form in Europe at the moment and any SAFC fan should be fearful about what tomorrow might bring. He is also spot on about our strikers.

The fixture generator has decreed that these sides will meet again at Stamford Bridge on the final day of the season

Hope they remain unbeaten til the last day when we hammer the bastards 0-1

I like him on Football Weekly as a character, but he says fuck all of note about football. Revels in saying the opposite of what popular opinion is, and will only ever say negative things about Sunderland.

Once you realise that his opinions are utterly worthless, he's very entertaining.

We played an open game against Southampton and were in the ascendency till it all went the most tits up I've seen.

A draw would be a good result, no a GREAT result but I don't expect a drubbing as we will be keeping the game tight and trying to stop them play, we won't be trying to compete with them like we did with Southampton!

I remember the vitriol that Barry used to get at Roker. My dead father told me via a medium. The medium was on the run mind and was in fact a dwarf.
He was a small medium at large.

I can't see anything wrong with what he's written in that piece. Chelsea are possibly the most in-form in Europe at the moment and any SAFC fan should be fearful about what tomorrow might bring. He is also spot on about our strikers.
I haven't read the article mind, whenever I see his name or hear him I just get an urge to dislike.

I haven't read the article mind, whenever I see his name or hear him I just get an urge to dislike.

Jonathan Wilson is also negative when it comes to writing about us, part of me thinks they go over the top because they don't want to come across as biased towards us, bit like when Shearer is on MOTD and he rarely says anything negative towards SAFC.

I like Barry. Never says anything bad about us, just that we are not very good at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back