Bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

nz joe

Striker
We now know that that first half display was a result of the players knowing Dick was going.
So these fuckers can play if they want to .the problem is they can't motivate themselves for more than 45 minutes or at best the last 6 games of the season.
Who ever is our next manager I hope he recognises this and gets the backing from Short to get rid of the main culprits.
Wishful thinking ,I know but I would rather go down playing the kids ,than put more money in the pockets of these parasites.

Spot-on. We all know the wankers can fo it when they feel like it. They just seem to ignore the manager and go through the motions when he tries to put his stamp on the club.

I hate the twats, me.

Will be the new managers fault again in 2 months time though when half the board forget the teams form for coasting unless they fancy it. Wonder where we would finish if they only got £500 pw basic wage and had to turn up for a good wage.

The new manager bounce will work for a few games then it's back on the lash . If that's not a rotten core ,I don't know what is.

I am absolutely certain that this keeps happening because we just appoint incompetent manager after incompetent manager.

The new manager bounce will work for a few games then it's back on the lash . If that's not a rotten core ,I don't know what is.
Who are this 'rotten core'? Eight of the side that started have been here under 14 months.

A decent manager will get this side winning games and playing some decent stuff.

This stuff about the rotten core and all that shit is utter nonsense.

So why couldn't Advocaat get these players player? Is he not considered a decent manager? He's probably the highest profile manager we've had in our history.

Him and O'Neill are massive names.

We now know that that first half display was a result of the players knowing Dick was going.
So these fuckers can play if they want to .the problem is they can't motivate themselves for more than 45 minutes or at best the last 6 games of the season.
Who ever is our next manager I hope he recognises this and gets the backing from Short to get rid of the main culprits.
Wishful thinking ,I know but I would rather go down playing the kids ,than put more money in the pockets of these parasites.
Do we?

A decent manager will get this side winning games and playing some decent stuff.

This stuff about the rotten core and all that shit is utter nonsense.

So explain how the players who are capable of that first half yesterday are the same group of players who have allowed pretty much every team this season to steamroller them.

We have had chance after chance to get rid of the old guard. We have handed new deals to the likes of O'Shea, Brown, Larsson and Cattermole in the last 15 months. :lol: f***ing laughable.

If Fletcher gets a new deal then I'm done.

So why couldn't Advocaat get these players player? Is he not considered a decent manager? He's probably the highest profile manager we've had in our history.

Both were miles past it when they took the job. Got the 'new manager bounce' and then they fell apart through abysmal tactical decisions and formations.

This crop of players that Advocaat had is probably the best we've had since we returned to the PL, it contains hardly any of the supposed rotten core of players yet he has still had them playing like a bunch of tits. We're lucky he's a nice bloke and has walked away for someone else to organise them into a half decent side.

Both were miles past it when they took the job. Got the 'new manager bounce' and then they fell apart through abysmal tactical decisions and formations.

This crop of players that Advocaat had is probably the best we've had since we returned to the PL, it contains hardly any of the supposed rotten core of players yet he has still had them playing like a bunch of tits. We're lucky he's a nice bloke and has walked away for someone else to organise them into a half decent side.

Allardyce is 60, not exactly a spring chicken is he?

Who are this 'rotten core'? Eight of the side that started have been here under 14 months.

Look for the constants that have seen off 4 managers . Cattermole and Johnson ,the two likely lads , Fletcher and O'Shea who ran crying to Byrne when Di Canio wouldn't let him put sauce on his chips.
I find it amazing that two vastly experienced managers in MON and Dick couldn't motivate them and neither could two young hungry managers.

Both Dick and MON haven't/won't manage at serious club level again. We got the right men but they were way past their best (which is why we got them in all probability).

Look for the constants that have seen off 4 managers . Cattermole and Johnson ,the two likely lads , Fletcher and O'Shea who ran crying to Byrne when Di Canio wouldn't let him put sauce on his chips.
I find it amazing that two vastly experienced managers in MON and Dick couldn't motivate them and neither could two young hungry managers.
Aye cos O Shea won the champions league through being unprofessional, it's a load of utter nonsense all this like.

I find it amazing that two vastly experienced managers in MON and Dick couldn't motivate them and neither could two young hungry managers couldn't either.
All conjecture. Where are the facts to back this up? Define 'rotten'. Three of the four cited have all been awarded new contracts since they initially arrived. If they were so 'rotten' (whatever this entails) then why were their contracts extended and not allowed to expire? Or are they rotten because you read it on here and assume it must be the case?

He has had a PL job within the last 12 months and actually did reasonably well in it. O'Neill and DA had done nothing of note for years.

Advocaat was manager of AZ Alkmaar and Serbia only last year.

O'Neill had a better record than Allardyce.

Both Dick and MON haven't/won't manage at serious club level again. We got the right men but they were way past their best (which is why we got them in all probability).

Aye cos O Shea won the champions league through being unprofessional, it's a load of utter nonsense all this like.

Is Allardyce not way past his best then? O'Neill was younger than Allardyce is now when he joined us.

Allardyce was, if not the highest paid manager whilst at West Ham. What will drive him to succeed now? He's not going to manage England or a top 4 club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back