BBC and the sweaties

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinegar hill

Striker
I've always known the BBC have had big Celtic leanings but it's really beyond a joke the way they're fawning all over the Jocks at The Commonwealth Games. All the presenters might as well be sitting there wearing a kilt and holding a claymore.
Going ecstatic about a gold they've won then at the end of the piece "oh by the way England won a gold in this or that" a mere after thought.
f***ing pathetic.

I've always known the BBC have had big Celtic leanings but it's really beyond a joke the way they're fawning all over the Jocks at The Commonwealth Games. All the presenters might as well be sitting there wearing a kilt and holding a claymore.
Going ecstatic about a gold they've won then at the end of the piece "oh by the way England won a gold in this or that" a mere after thought.
f***ing pathetic.
Pleased its not just me then ... They've really gone O.T.T on the jock love in ...

f***ing pathetic.
They are the host nation.

f***ing pathetic.

wtf
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the commonwealth games are a mickey mouse affair.I've no interest in it or past CW games.But i see no reason why the BBC should'nt wholeheartedley support it.And i hope its a big success for them.All this anti scottish crap get on my tits.For the record,i am not scottish,and there are no scottish links to me,afaik.

f***ing pathetic.

Funny that cos I was at a mates in Scotland at the weekend and they were going on about how the BBC were biased in favour of England. Different perspectives isn't it.

BBC claimed 1/7 th of the worlds population would be watching opening ceremony :) - there such bullshit artists they really are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back