BBC and the sweaties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably partly down to us (Scotland) doing much better than alot expected (even up here), with feel good results like Ross Murdoch and that 13 year old lass Erraid Davies

I think it's more to do with the not so subtle message that is saying "look how good you are with all this funding! You'll get fuck all when you go for independence. In fact, dear Jock, you might not even be allowed in the next Commonwealth Games!"

The coverage is no more biased than the Manchester games were. If you're getting upset by watching a TV channel, it might be worth A) turning it off and B) getting a life.
Or every football/rugby/cricket World Cup!

I've always known the BBC have had big Celtic leanings but it's really beyond a joke the way they're fawning all over the Jocks at The Commonwealth Games. All the presenters might as well be sitting there wearing a kilt and holding a claymore.
Going ecstatic about a gold they've won then at the end of the piece "oh by the way England won a gold in this or that" a mere after thought.
f***ing pathetic.
They've probably had loads of complaints from people in Scotland saying there is too much focus on the English team.

People tend to see bias when it suits them.

I've always known the BBC have had big Celtic leanings but it's really beyond a joke the way they're fawning all over the Jocks at The Commonwealth Games. All the presenters might as well be sitting there wearing a kilt and holding a claymore.
Going ecstatic about a gold they've won then at the end of the piece "oh by the way England won a gold in this or that" a mere after thought.

f***ing pathetic.

I take it you never watched the London Olympics, or have had regard to any BBC commentary during a Scotland v England match?

I like the Scots. I hope they stay. I think its going to be a close run thing.

The Scots hate us and wouldn't support England in anything. They especially hated us in 66 despite many English fans flying the Union Jack at Wembley and not the flag of St George.

I like Scotland would make a great national park we could introduce wolves, bison, ancient forest, lynx and bears it'd be great. Have to dump the Scots somewhere first though. Ireland?

f***ing pathetic.

I hope you're on a wum

The coverage is no more biased than the Manchester games were. If you're getting upset by watching a TV channel, it might be worth A) turning it off and B) getting a life.

Or do something less boring instead.

f***ing pathetic.
I'm going to send this to a few of the jocks I work with, to a man they're pretty much convinced that the BBC doesn't give a fuck about Scotland.

The Scots hate us and wouldn't support England in anything. They especially hated us in 66 despite many English fans flying the Union Jack at Wembley and not the flag of St George.

Yeah, except at the Commonwealth games 2014 that are happening right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back