BBC news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try watching the 8 o'clock news in brief on BBC1. Its like she's reading news for complete fuckwits! Patronising in the extreme (its just this minute been on anarl).

Listen to 5live for any given 30 minutes and you'll hear a factual or linguistic error. Disgusting !

I used to get a lift to college every morning from the history lecturer who lived down the road. Radio Four every morning, I ended up enjoying it after two years! :lol:

24 hour news, plenty of time to fill.

I used to get a lift to college every morning from the history lecturer who lived down the road. Radio Four every morning, I ended up enjoying it after two years! :lol:
I can see the Today show's merits but it feels like too much hard work first thing in the morning. Just give me some music and I'm on my way for the day.

No story is complete on their website without some twitter comments from nobody nobheads.

You may as well pick 3 random comments on here!

I don't have a problem with the royal family but the way the BBC have reported the royal visit down under is embarrassing.

The other news stations are no better though.

The radio 4 or the being groomed by a history lecturer mate?

She was in her 60s, mate. Lovely woman though, very kind of her to give me a lift and back each day and refuse petrol money.

You cultured ****.

I'm really not very cultured at all. I know very little about literature or art, nor can I play a musical instrument.

24 hour news, plenty of time to fill.

I can see the Today show's merits but it feels like too much hard work first thing in the morning. Just give me some music and I'm on my way for the day.

I needed some intellectual input to start my day of learning my silly soft subjects, man.

As for the OP, the BBC are as melodramatic as all the others. Interviewing the locals after such an event is ridiculous. Who wouldn't be shocked?

The coverage of the floods was insane.

The way they planted reporters in the deepest water they could find was ridiculous. It was more like watching a film set at times it was that staged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back