Beers of Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Used them a couple of times for gifts. Perfectly reliable and a good selection but pricey especially when you add on postage and packaging. Never found anywhere better when I've looked online though.
Yeah. Me too. Great selection of Belgian beer, particularly. Very good service.

Used them a couple of times for gifts. Perfectly reliable and a good selection but pricey especially when you add on postage and packaging. Never found anywhere better when I've looked online though.

Yep, noticed it's £7.49 for postage so end up paying £19/20 for 5 bottles

This - buy in cases and get 3+ cases to make the postage worthwhile. Generally received mine next day, very well organised.

I try to arrange with mates to get as much as possible delivered in one go.

Used a good few times, excellent service but pricey and often a good percentage of beers are out of stock.

I usually gt to Rehills at Cradlewell, they have a tremendous selection and their samosas are a cracking bit of kit with onion bhajis to die for. Not MLFA though.

Used a good few times, excellent service but pricey and often a good percentage of beers are out of stock.

I usually gt to Rehills at Cradlewell, they have a tremendous selection and their samosas are a cracking bit of kit with onion bhajis to die for. Not MLFA though.
Was just about to suggest rehills myself, I go there often and there isn't much on this thread that I've not seen them stock... Sadly no one in the UK stocks tuborg gold...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back