Being a meat eater

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilSAFC

Striker
Does it ever make you feel guilty? A lot of animals suffer and die for our food industry. It's horrendous. Things like male chicks being chucked in a blender because they wont ever lay eggs so there's no point keeping them alive. I couldnt give it up as being vegan seems like a hassle but I do feel guilty now and then. Thoughts?

Does it ever make you feel guilty? A lot of animals suffer and die for our food industry. It's horrendous. Things like male chicks being chucked in a blender because they wont ever lay eggs so there's no point keeping them alive. I couldnt give it up as being vegan seems like a hassle but I do feel guilty now and then. Thoughts?

Well only eat meat now and then!

It's the same as when you have change in your pocket, but you walk past a homeless person pretending you have no change

just the way we are becoming unfortunately (see the daily mail thread about the migrant in Kos ffs)

mind you I dont really feel guilty about being meat apart from this one time I cracked open an egg and it had some fetus shit in it

Would you eat a dog?
I extend this question to everyone by the way.

Most people wouldnt as they have dogs as pets and consider them intelligent. I recently learnt that cows are more intelligent than dogs and are very loving gentle animals. Makes me feel awful that they die in horrific ways for the food industry. Most people would be outraged if dogs were treated this way.

Most people wouldnt as they have dogs as pets and consider them intelligent. I recently learnt that cows are more intelligent than dogs and are very loving gentle animals. Makes me feel awful that they die in horrific ways for the food industry. Most people would be outraged if dogs were treated this way.
When did you start wearing hair shirts and hugging trees? :eek:

I have a border collie that would seriously beg to differ that a cow is more intelligent...

they're only alive for us to eat. Would you rather be born and have a life ultimetly destined to be murdered or never be born at all?

Imagine if we didn't eat any chickens or eggs at all. The place'd be overrun with the fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back