Being a meat eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove cattle before and I would always feel bad dropping them off but I enjoy eating meat so I can't have it both ways
As for eating dog, I'd try it,the same as I do any food from other countries if I liked it if eat it again. Obviously in the right circumstances like a foreign country

Manual or automatic?

Been a vegetarian for the past 6 months, Didn't make the link between eating meat and animals being killed until I got into The Smiths.

Had dog three times when in Vietnam. Was very nice. Went to one place in a little village where you can hear them crying out the back. Its a bit off putting.

Dogs were created by humans for companionship. Eating them is like eating your best mate.

I feel like dogs and horses have attained a certain status in human society that should preclude them from being eaten. We wouldn't be where we are without them. Not cats mind. Eat those little cunts.

I'm otherwise not apologetic for the fact that we are top of the food chain. I do however, believe that certain minimum requirements should be met, even if it made meat more expensive. Animals shouldn't be put through unnecessary levels of suffering. I wouldn't eat foie gras for this reason.

They should stop being so tasty if they don't wanna get eaten,

The cuter the animal the yummier (veal/lamb/rabbit etc)

The uglier the seafood the better (prawn/lobster/monkfish)

Not really.

I'd rather animals didn't suffer needlessly and are dealt with quickly and painlessly but ultimately I believe we are omnivores.

Animals eat other animals, and we are top of the food chain.

Try getting a lion to eat Cous Cous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back