Best movie of 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceman

Midfield
Been a pretty shit year for films but think Guardians of the Galaxy was a great film. Not a standard MARVEL film and was so much better then I expected. Anyone else got a favourite?

Either Grand Budapest Hotel or American Interior... enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy as a plane film.

Ralph Fiennes in Budapest hotel is brilliant. That scene with the snow chase man :)

Think they are the only two I've seen. Cinema is a rip off, only went to see planet of the apes cos me mates were going too.

Looked at going to see Interstellar im Imax the other night and nearly £15 a ticket. :eek:

Ralph Fiennes in Budapest hotel is brilliant. That scene with the snow chase man :)

Looked at going to see Interstellar im Imax the other night and nearly £15 a ticket. :eek:
For a film you might only watch once it's a complete joke when the film industry is worth billions. I downloaded X-men the other week and just downloaded guardians of the galaxy to watch some point this week.

Fuck spending money to see the hobbit as they've just made it all up. Will download it when it's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back