Best rap groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

What he said. Unless you count Musical Youth...

I could , but I won't. Not your taste? OK, don't reply, not his taste? OK, don't reply to his irrelevant reply. Regardless, even if you think, incorrectly, that there aren't any, there are in fact, some. As even if the group or genre is to your displeasure, there must exist good and bad within that group or genre.

You exhibit the small minded tendencies and 'no mammy I don't want to' opinions and thoughts of a child deprived of a dummy.

Here is some simple advice, don't enter a thread about a subject you dislike or discredit, unless your discredits are thought provoking or contain point.

Rap groups exist, peoples opinion will rank them, this is indisputable, so your reply is factual wrong and , excuse me, pre pubic.

Like it

I could , but I won't. Not your taste? OK, don't reply, not his taste? OK, don't reply to his irrelevant reply. Regardless, even if you think, incorrectly, that there aren't any, there are in fact, some. As even if the group or genre is to your displeasure, there must exist good and bad within that group or genre.

You exhibit the small minded tendencies and 'no mammy I don't want to' opinions and thoughts of a child deprived of a dummy.

Here is some simple advice, don't enter a thread about a subject you dislike or discredit, unless your discredits are thought provoking or contain point.

Rap groups exist, peoples opinion will rank them, this is indisputable, so your reply is factual wrong and , excuse me, pre pubic.

Wow. That's some reply. Sincere apologies for being a smartarse mate. No real offense was intended :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back