Best Spiderman Film?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that too. :lol:

In all honesty, TM was probably getting on a bit to be a speccy student hero and they're trying to even up the canon with the new SHIELD films.
Really, hadn't heard that. Thought Sony owned Spiderman so overlap with the Marvel movies was a no no. Although Quicksilver will appear in both the new X-Men film and the Avengers sequel, but with different actors.

Probably a set up for the next movie. Learner Superman dealing with the consequences etc.
Would smashing up his home town not have done that? Just seemed like spectacle for the sake of it.

It was like 9/11 with 70 planes hitting New York, except everything is sorted by the time he gets s job a couple of months later.

Really, hadn't heard that. Thought Sony owned Spiderman so overlap with the Marvel movies was a no no. Although Quicksilver will appear in both the new X-Men film and the Avengers sequel, but with different actors.
is Gambit actually going to be in it properly!!! hes my fav char. and weres my bloody Deadpool movie

I think Disney got the rights back for Spiderman...
Not for movies it hasn't, it internet would explode if Disney managed to get wolverine or Spiderman for the avengers. They can use the characters for cartoons on tv I believe.

is Gambit actually going to be in it properly!!! hes my fav char. and weres my bloody Deadpool movie
No Gambit in the new one as far as I'm aware, timeline wise he could slot into a first class movie. He was good in Wolverine for the 10 minutes we saw him.

They sewed Deadpool's mouth shut them Wolverine killed him :lol:

Last edited:
Aye this one is canny. There's a little too much going on and feels a little rushed but certainly better than the Tobey Maguire films.

Not for movies it hasn't, it internet would explode if Disney managed to get wolverine or Spiderman for the avengers. They can use the characters for cartoons on tv I believe.

No Gambit in the new one as far as I'm aware, timeline wise he could slot into a first class movie. He was good in Wolverine for the 10 minutes we saw him.

They sewed Deadpool's mouth shut them Wolverine killed him :lol:
Ah, interesting.
Whey, even so, they probably saw all this new, gritty superhero flicks coming out and thought "want a bit of that action like". :lol:

SPOILERS! Christ.
Also that was the first time a superhero had failed that badly IIRC

Last edited by a moderator:
The new ones are better than the older ones. The amazing spider man 2 is the best one so far, really enjoyed it and was shocked at the end. I really like Andrew Garfield as well, brings a bit of light to the role but is also good in the serious parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back