Biggest annoyance at your place of work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having to go there in the first place.

This. That said, I've not felt that way about some previous jobs.

Getting out of Quality and into some sort of research or development role would help with motivation.

My two faced shit stirring lying plastic mag bastard of an uncle with whom I work alongside, itl be a miracle I don't put the kernt through a wall before long

I work with a gym bunny and he has to eat a cooked meal every couple of hours, but refuses to use the canteen so the office always smells of his food. It's normally nice, although annoying when you're hungry, but sometimes he microwaves fish and it f***ing reeks.
Aye annoying it is.

I work with someone just constantly works works works, never stops literally.

When he does eat he f***ing has his sarnie in one hand and a tool in the other. f***ing non stop

Oh and for all you office workers particularly anybody in spectrum 8 at seaham you all complaining how cold you are despite the heating being in maximum the building is going to be drafts so divvint just come to work in a shirt sleeved shirt or a reet small dress. It's bloody winter man dress accordingly!!!

Some dopey cretin who hangs around outside the office door spying through the crack to see if a particular person is there.

What's wrong with just walking in, looking, and then leaving if they're not there? Don't hang around in the corner of my eye.

Cnunts like you come across as.

Fcuking jerks who contribute nowt, deliver nowt,bring nowt to the table.

Bitter and twisted cnunts is probably the straightforward description.

Cnunts just like you appear to be.

I'm a "Cnunt" because I don't like the brown nose at work who licks managements bum and tells tales on his fellow workers?

A "Cnunt" I am then

some right f***ing fannies on this board like. get a proper job then you wont have time to complain about people being next to you talking shite or eating. try being in the icy wind and rain all day, up to the eyeballs in clarts. then you have 4 or 5 other contractors on site all trying to either scam you, stitch you take a lend of you, then your gaffa comes down and will twist at what has happened on site regardless of how much you have actually done, then the same people who you are trying to work with, start making up shite about you to hide the fact that they have done fuck all for 3 days. then you have all the paperwork to try and do whilst sitting in the car with the heaters doing fuck all, and the paperwork gets soaking and filthy, and your fingers are too cold to register that you are actually holding a pen. then when summer comes round, you cant take off your PPE so you end up covered head to toe in sweat and filth, with flies and midgies constantly attacking you, then you go to the cabin for a piss and it hasn't been cleaned out for a week yet lads still think its a good idea to shit all over the place and hoy shitty toilet roll on the floor cos 'someone else' will clean it up

but aye, some lass with a short skirt must be a nightmare, and heaven forbid the smell of microwaved fish whilst you are inputting meaningless numbers into some shitty database and complaining that your chair doesn't recline at the correct angle and the aircon is set at 2 degrees above your optimum working temperature.

bunch of fags. get a real job

some right f***ing fannies on this board like. get a proper job then you wont have time to complain about people being next to you talking shite or eating. try being in the icy wind and rain all day, up to the eyeballs in clarts. then you have 4 or 5 other contractors on site all trying to either scam you, stitch you take a lend of you, then your gaffa comes down and will twist at what has happened on site regardless of how much you have actually done, then the same people who you are trying to work with, start making up shite about you to hide the fact that they have done fuck all for 3 days. then you have all the paperwork to try and do whilst sitting in the car with the heaters doing fuck all, and the paperwork gets soaking and filthy, and your fingers are too cold to register that you are actually holding a pen. then when summer comes round, you cant take off your PPE so you end up covered head to toe in sweat and filth, with flies and midgies constantly attacking you, then you go to the cabin for a piss and it hasn't been cleaned out for a week yet lads still think its a good idea to shit all over the place and hoy shitty toilet roll on the floor cos 'someone else' will clean it up

but aye, some lass with a short skirt must be a nightmare, and heaven forbid the smell of microwaved fish whilst you are inputting meaningless numbers into some shitty database and complaining that your chair doesn't recline at the correct angle and the aircon is set at 2 degrees above your optimum working temperature.

bunch of fags. get a real job

Why? You've made it sound shit.

Reactions: JDD
whether it be a person or a task?

When people stand at my desk waiting for me to get into work in a morning and start complaining and expecting answers to problems that have occurred through the night even though I still haven't even taken my fcuking coat off and have no idea what they are on about because IVE JUST FCUKING ARRIVED !!!!!!
This winds me up a touch ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back