black men in the town trying to abduct kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrall

Winger
Apparently happened again today in Mowbray park. One last week happened with a black guy sporting ear muffs tried to take a young bairn from outside of Greggs.

Loads of Facebook wankers sharing it.

The one in the bridges was obviously f***ing bullshit and the one today probably is anarl
Reason I asked it on here. It seemed like a load of bollocks with the ear muffs malarkey, but reading a 2nd one today i just wondered if there was out in it.

Just read this on fb(bellends ect aye)and my question is how come not one person managed to get a photograph of his bracket or at least kept him there.easy for me to say like but it's like when m McCann kept getting spotted everywhere if u saw her or saw this incident happening you would stay with them/her till the plod or someone official arrives

Just read this on fb(bellends ect aye)and my question is how come not one person managed to get a photograph of his bracket or at least kept him there.easy for me to say like but it's like when m McCann kept getting spotted everywhere if u saw her or saw this incident happening you would stay with them/her till the plod or someone official arrives
This. Judging by the clip of some of the mothers around the town (I'm not tarring with same brush) they could give any fella a good hiding if he tried to take their kid away.

There was 3 fellas trying to get in 'down at the farm' earlier. Foreigners (Turkish looking) in a battered citreon zx with no kids. Got eyeballed out by the owner.

True story. I think they it was some sort of working farm attraction tbf rather than a kiddies place

There's also Romanian gypo's grabbing kids in Asda, they take them in the toilet and shave their hair off and take them away

I've read it loads on facey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back