black men in the town trying to abduct kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got one on my cuntbook timeline showing 2 Asian lads 1 about 40 the one 16 ish walking past a pub in the town with the words. "This is a pic if the 2 people who tried to take my son at the underpass, please share to make all parents &grandparents etc aware if them"

I'll not post the pic as it only spreads white like this around but why the fuck is the polis not on the case if your sprogs nearly been nabbed? f***ing bullshitters, hope the daft bint gets sued.

Racist

I'm sure the mother of the child is experiencing all the "hilarity" too.
I wonder if you'd all find it so amusing if it happened to one of your own.Then again knowing you lot :rolleyes:

Can't vouch for the story concerned, but 3 black males punched a lass last weekend where i live, and even gave her a dig while she was on the floor :eek: . Not facebook like, this was a statement from the police. They might be making it up mind

Are we just reporting random, unrelated crimes like?

I know someone who once bought a pirated video game. IC1 male, brown hair.

I'm sure the mother of the child is experiencing all the "hilarity" too.
I wonder if you'd all find it so amusing if it happened to one of your own.Then again knowing you lot :rolleyes:

Probably not. I don't doubt that she genuinely got upset by whatever happened. However, it also genuinely seems like no attempt whatsoever was made to abduct the child.

NEW ALERT:

being reported today at 11.14am, outside Ed's Easy Diner. Looks like the gang are using new tactics: Chinese abductors:-

Logon or register to see this image

There's a black bloke in me toilet who keeps on charging es £2 to wash and dry me hands and use me deodorant. Don't know wether I should report him or not.

Does he have leopard print ear muffs?

Sick of seeing that Fkn poppy story about the mosque in Portsmouth. Probably didn't even happen.

It didnt happen to her either man you mad bastard
You are one prize thick knacker you, if fuck all happened why were the police involved ? why was it in the news ? Do you honestly think she would have just made a story up for the f***ing sake of it, what about that piece of shit in Mowbray park ? Are you going to try and defend him as well after he tried to run off with the bairn, you are just like that scum in Rotherham, you'll make any excuse up and turn a blind eye when colour is mentioned, Boy am I glad the political party you voted for didn't get in, because kids have got a lot to fear with your f***ing attitude.

You are one prize thick knacker you, if fuck all happened why were the police involved ? why was it in the news ? Do you honestly think she would have just made a story up for the f***ing sake of it, what about that piece of shit in Mowbray park ? Are you going to try and defend him as well after he tried to run off with the bairn, you are just like that scum in Rotherham, you'll make any excuse up and turn a blind eye when colour is mentioned, Boy am I glad the political party you voted for didn't get in, because kids have got a lot to fear with your f***ing attitude.

You make nick griffin sound normal ya radged racist cock muncher

You are one prize thick knacker you, if fuck all happened why were the police involved ?

perhaps because the original mad acccusor is as mental as you? the police concluded there was nothing to see here...

why was it in the news ?

because media get all their news from social networks, once some mentaller like yourself gets online they spout the same shite, but louder till the media pick it up...

Do you honestly think she would have just made a story up for the f***ing sake of it

yes - as would you...

Are you going to try and defend him as well after he tried to run off with the bairn, you are just like that scum in Rotherham, you'll make any excuse up and turn a blind eye when colour is mentioned, Boy am I glad the political party you voted for didn't get in, because kids have got a lot to fear with your f***ing attitude.

the only thing to fear, is fear itself... people like you and the mentallers you'd like see in government keep everyone in fear to make dumping on them easier...

i) The police were involved because they were contacted and obliged to investigate. However they came to the conclusion there was nothing to suggest that an attempt was made to abduct the child.

ii) It was in a couple of local rags because it's a story that might shift papers.

iii) Have the police said anything about the Mowbray Park 'attempted abduction'? We've established that if a genuine report was made they'd have warned members of the public themselves.

i) The police were involved because they were contacted and obliged to investigate. However they came to the conclusion there was nothing to suggest that an attempt was made to abduct the child.

ii) It was in a couple of local rags because it's a story that might shift papers.

iii) Have the police said anything about the Mowbray Park 'attempted abduction'? We've established that if a genuine report was made they'd have warned members of the public themselves.

And the echo do most of their research, investigation and news gathering from the SMB.

and those were all just from the earmuff bloke outside greggs

Earmuff man, he could be a super hero if it wasnt for all the child abduction attempts he carries out, think that might cause problems for his CRB check or whatever its now called

You make nick griffin sound normal ya radged racist cock muncher
It's raged fuckers like you that want removing from society, along with any arsewipe that tries to abduct kids whether they are black white pink yellow green or blue ;)

I like you paws. Tell us more.

Getting slightly comical this thread now. Amazing how many people take it as gospel whatever is wrote on face ache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back