"Bleacher Report"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birtleyoldman

Central Defender
Jordan Henderson is drawing interest from Barcelona .......according to the Metro! Ffs do people actually get paid for writing this bullshit?

Cracking website. There's some very good content on there.

Still winds me up that MON didn't take the opportunity to make a play for the lad when LFC were trying to punt him as a makeweight for Clint f***ing Dempsey

Usually find bleacher report ok. Some canny articles

Henderson is going to mature into a very good player, why wouldnt Barca want him? Captain of LIverpool and tipped for future England captain. Can pass, run and score goals.

Hope we have a sell on clause, if not someone has dropped a clanger

Jordan Henderson is drawing interest from Barcelona .......according to the Metro! Ffs do people actually get paid for writing this bullshit?

Sports journalism is the easiest and laziest job in the world now. Sit at home and trawl sites like this for rumours and then claim the info as your own without being accountable. How many times during the transfer window do we hear "Sky sources are telling us that ........", in other words "there's a rumour going around on the internet .....".

I don't like his face
Well see. If you'd just said that in the first place you'd have gettin a "like" and we wouldn't be having this conversation would we? Instead you chose to go and spoil yourself didn't you? Look where that's gotten you eh? Here, that's where.

I hope you are happy.

Tin hat on but he'd probably do ok in Barca's midfield.

I was saying after the City Barca game that due to his quick, accurate passing and his athletic nature, I don't see any reason why he couldn't fill a similar role to Busquets (who I think is good, but massively overrated).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back