"Bleacher Report"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well see. If you'd just said that in the first place you'd have gettin a "like" and we wouldn't be having this conversation would we? Instead you chose to go and spoil yourself didn't you? Look where that's gotten you eh? Here, that's where.

I hope you are happy.
It's brought us closer together. I'll settle for that.

Tbf I'm hendersons biggest critic but these last 2 games he has played for Liverpool against city and burnley has has played class tbh. Still don't think he would get anywhere near barcas team like,

Has this crazy knack of passing to his own players then moving to offer himself and being available for the pass back.

Throw in the fact he is willing to learn and work to improve then you have all the ingredients you want.

One of the best midfielders we're ever likely to have seen at SAFC yet many couldn't and still don't see it.

Usually find bleacher report ok. Some canny articles

Henderson is going to mature into a very good player, why wouldnt Barca want him? Captain of LIverpool and tipped for future England captain. Can pass, run and score goals.

Hope we have a sell on clause, if not someone has dropped a clanger
We have no more clangers left

Usually find bleacher report ok. Some canny articles

Henderson is going to mature into a very good player, why wouldnt Barca want him? Captain of LIverpool and tipped for future England captain. Can pass, run and score goals.

Hope we have a sell on clause, if not someone has dropped a clanger

:lol: we got nearly 20 million for him, behave yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back