Bob Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.

In answer to the question, I don't know. But I did spend an afternoon on the drink with his daughter a couple of years back. I remember her saying he is happy and he will always love Sunderland.

Heavily involved in building/designing St. George's Park for the England teams.
Didnt he quit.....same as he quit wembley due to ill health?

Wembley he thought were taking the piss for corporate.
Great man who the younguns have no idea what he did for this club

Times towards the end!!!

He was questioned constantly from the early 90's
Bullshit

Here's a question. If Bob had the fortune of Ellis do you think we'd have been more successful?

The amount of grief Bob got at the time compared to the lack of grief shorts getting now is very interesting.

Although there were times towards the end when we questioned his chairmanship - what is the man up to now? Still hunting for the best gold taps?

He's now chancellor of Leeds Beckett University formerly Metroplitan

Here's a question. If Bob had the fortune of Ellis do you think we'd have been more successful?

The amount of grief Bob got at the time compared to the lack of grief shorts getting now is very interesting.

Well we haven't been relegated yet under Short (how many was it again under Bob).

A lot of the flack Murray received was due to the lack of investment in the playing side and a succession of appointing poor managers after Smith. It wasn't helped either by the Hall reveloution up the road.

Well we haven't been relegated yet under Short (how many was it again under Bob).

A lot of the flack Murray received was due to the lack of investment in the playing side and a succession of appointing poor managers after Smith. It wasn't helped either by the Hall reveloution up the road.

Think short might well chalk up his first relegation this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back