Borini Liverpool to London train tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing £14m at a player who is leading the club on a wild goose chase, I'm at the stage where I'm wishing he doesn't sign.

How do you know its all about him not really wanting to sign for us? We havent a clue whats holding it all up.

He's currently watching the lion king going off his last tweet, he takes some bloody stick mind off the Liverpool fans

Oooo its a hint. Black Lions on the badge.

Theres hope yet! Gerriinnnnnn

How do you know its all about him not really wanting to sign for us? We havent a clue whats holding it all up.

Oooo its a hint. Black Lions on the badge.

Theres hope yet! Gerriinnnnnn
It may not be him but you have to look at it that way going by all the reports. Nowhere have I seen it's about wages or payments he is owed and I would imagine it would be leaked in someway especially if Borini doesn't want to be made out looking like it is him not wanting to come.

It may not be him but you have to look at it that way going by all the reports. Nowhere have I seen it's about wages or payments he is owed and I would imagine it would be leaked in someway especially if Borini doesn't want to be made out looking like it is him not wanting to come.

Fair points like.

It's all a bit embarrasing now. We 'may' have lost interest weeks ago, Fabio certainly did at the end of last season. He's been honest about his ambitions about Liverpool.

It's all a bit embarrasing now. We 'may' have lost interest weeks ago, Fabio certainly did at the end of last season. He's been honest about his ambitions about Liverpool.

Eh?
1st part - How did he lose interest?
2nd part - He hasn't really, little agent snippets prior to out bid officially going in. Nothing from the player himself.

Eh?
1st part - How did he lose interest?
2nd part - He hasn't really, little agent snippets prior to out bid officially going in. Nothing from the player himself.
1) He never had any to start with. Said so himself after the season ended.
2) look above

3) What do you want to be when you grow up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back