Boris's island

• Thread starter Icarebecauseyoudo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you lot getting your knickers in a twist over this, just wait until he is PM. I cant wait for the meltdowns on here.

Can someone explain to me how building an island is less detrimental to the environment than building an extra runway at heathrow?

Can someone explain to me how building an island is less detrimental to the environment than building an extra runway at heathrow?
Fuck the environment its them humans which count. It will take years to get an expansion of Heathrow approved and Gatwick. They have both been fucked off already

Because the flight path doesn't go over loads of posh MP's houses in Kew

I think they should turn The Mall into a runway. Buck Palace could be converted into a Terminal building and that ghastly Vicctoria Monument could be pulled down to make space for a control tower.

I think they should turn The Mall into a runway. Buck Palace could be converted into a Terminal building and that ghastly Vicctoria Monument could be pulled down to make space for a control tower.
The queen could be used as a dummy by customs to demonstrate cavity searches to new recruits

An airport in that location is no good to anyone anyway.

A hub airport needs to be to the north or north west of London.

Putting it to the east will make it far more difficult to get to for most of the bog population centres, it wouldn't even be that convenient for London itself.

Somewhere like say, Heathrow, is about as good a location ad you are going to get.

Couldn't care less what the Irish want.

He had fuck-all to do with the bikes, other than to take all the credit when they were introduced. Ken Livingston created that project after seeing the scheme that was introduced in Paris.
very true... but we don't call them ken's bikes sadly... he's a master magician i'll give him that, clever at it but i'd like to know if london is left a better place once he goes back to Westminster (bar a few headline grabbing bikes & buses)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back