Bottle fights under the stands down West Brom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a good bottle fight!! You should leave some beer in it though......when its empty, it explodes and you're left with gashes to the bottled hand..... ;)

Might just stay in that pub again me like at the top of the bus parked road and right, anyone know the name?
Wouldn't bother, they were charging sunderland fans an extra 50 pence for pints than West Brom fans.

Wouldn't bother, they were charging sunderland fans an extra 50 pence for pints than West Brom fans.

Extra £1 mate. Some of our fans took exception to this and ripped all the pipes out in the toilets. Flooded the place. Got a feeling we may not be welcome in their this season

Extra £1 mate. Some of our fans took exception to this and ripped all the pipes out in the toilets. Flooded the place. Got a feeling we may not be welcome in their this season

Wouldnt care i was there last season aswell just cant remember, were else do you recommend? Beer garden preferably.

Wouldnt care i was there last season aswell just cant remember, were else do you recommend? Beer garden preferably.
We usually get the train mate and have a drink in Birmingham centre before so don't really know any pubs around the ground apart from the one mentioned and The Vine which fills up very quickly so you'd have to be there quite early to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back