Britain first, UKIP, Tories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really. That's a child who has died fleeing a war torn country with his family.
If that's "cheap" then is shows how much you value another human life.
I would hazard a guess the child did not take a decision to flee anywhere.

That would've been irresponsible parents, not harsh just facts mate.

Who was it who went to war with certain countries and started these issues?

What has UKIP got to do with this? This is a direct result of the Labour Party getting involved in wars that had fuck all to do with us in the first place supported by the Tories. UKIP stated policy is not to get involved in conflicts that dont directly threaten us so stop being a f***ing imbecile.

It may be, but is this the right place for it?

No point in shying away from it. It's horrible. It's happening. What the world does about it is the issue.

What do you suggest we do?

Well it has to be a two pronged venture
1. Deal with why people are having to flee their home country
2. Place them somewhere until it is safe for them to return. This is a humanitarian issue. As humans we need to look out for one another, regardless of race, background, religion, ethnicity or colour.
I'm looking at that last sentence and thinking - Yeah right. That's the sad truth of it. It would be great if we could all help each other out, but as it's already been mentioned, some people around the world view other human life differently to their own

So why not include Labour, Lib Dems & the Greens as well? Surely this requires a consolidated approach?
both are now powerless... this situation is now (and both are not tub thumping anti immigration as much as the aforementioned right wingers.)
labour are highly complicit in creating this situation as the iraq war 2 was/is their guilt
syria as part of the wider arab spring which was instigated by cameron (bombing libya)
dead kids... thanks to voting winning/nimby policies are wholly unjustifiable... or am i wrong?
labour can't even consolidate their own farce of a party

What has UKIP got to do with this? This is a direct result of the Labour Party getting involved in wars that had fuck all to do with us in the first place supported by the Tories. UKIP stated policy is not to get involved in conflicts that dont directly threaten us so stop being a f***ing imbecile.

I know you're only focused on defending UKIP whenever they're criticised but let's be fair. Politicians across the spectrum have been f***ing up in the middle east since the late 19th century

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back