Britain first, UKIP, Tories

Status
Not open for further replies.
bollocks ukip are the biggest scaremongers of all the parties trading on fears of a migrant invasion... party of nimbys, ukip are a party with deeply entrenched right wingers...
Utter bollocks only to those who are in complete ignorance of UKIP's actual policies which obviously includes you. :rolleyes:

The allies to the decision to win the war as quick as possible we didnt fight a war about the holocaust. Whatever your arguement this doesnt come close to being compared to the wheres and whys of Allied war aims in WW2. Or UKIP.

Great contribution backed up by reasoned argument there mate. :rolleyes:

The Right has blurred the lines so much between refugees and migrants making money that we have the situation we see before us now. UKIP and its anti-foreigner rhetoric is at least partly responsible for the lack of action we see before us now.

thats the price of austerity, and debt reduction uber alles
are many of you saying that a few thousand dead kids can be justified by servicing our debt or keep our population lower?
George voted Labour all his life, believed them when they said they'd built a state who would care for him from the cradle to the grave, happily sacrificed a portion of his meagre wages to pay his taxes and NI contributions.

He welcomed the Jamaican family who moved in next door in the 60's into his home as if they were his own.

The use of the word potentially is important, take that risk as a last resort.

I think that's probably it. It was a last resort. I can't say I'd want to be anywhere near Syria right now if it was me.

based on what?
are you actaully saying that to stop economic advantage being potentially gained... dead kids are an acceptable price to pay?

Man alive no. Have you read my other posts? They have nothing so anywhere would be an advantage. Starting with nothing, the only way is surely up.
Somehow I wouldn't say having to flee their native homeland isn't exactly an advantage to a good start in life, would you?

This has been happening for months so we shouldn't let one truly awful photo change the debate. This is a terrible humanitarian crisis, the same results happen in every war since we learned to lift a club.

There is no right answer here but surely a first step is to establish some holding grounds or temporary towns (something more than white canvas tents) in Turkey paid for and policed by all EU nations to allow these people a chance to gain safety and sanctuary. We can then decide who is genuinely fleeing political persecution and those who are after economic benefit.

Did Britain First, UKIP or the Tories sink their boat?

What could any of these groups have done to prevent this?

If we agreed to let everyone who wanted to come here in, would that stop them drowning on the way?

George voted Labour all his life, believed them when they said they'd built a state who would care for him from the cradle to the grave, happily sacrificed a portion of his meagre wages to pay his taxes and NI contributions.

He welcomed the Jamaican family who moved in next door in the 60's into his home as if they were his own.
so george being a decent chap will want to stop kids needlessly dying

The Right has blurred the lines so much between refugees and migrants making money that we have the situation we see before us now. UKIP and its anti-foreigner rhetoric is at least partly responsible for the lack of action we see before us now.

To even come close to equating UKIP's policy of controlled immigration to this refugee crises caused by a party of your beloved left, the same party who would have happily backed an attack on Assad (were it not for Miliband realising the depth of feeling against it from people) which would have caused more death and destruction is not only moronic its frankly disgusting. To use images of dead children to attack UKIP is unbelievably disgraceful.

What a dreadful opening post. Petty point scoring to try and make yourself feel better and make you think that you're doing something when you're simply being an absolute cunt on a messageboard.
I wish id wrote that instead hes f***ing moron i cant believe anyone could be so f***ing sick!

I think that's probably it. It was a last resort. I can't say I'd want to be anywhere near Syria right now if it was me.

Man alive no. Have you read my other posts? They have nothing so anywhere would be an advantage. Starting with nothing, the only way is surely up.
Somehow I wouldn't say having to flee their native homeland isn't exactly an advantage to a good start in life, would you?
it comes to something when te poetnial of being solf into salvery is better than staying where your from.
this world it fucked up and right wing parties are cashing in on the situation to make them look tough of migrants
i'm sorry and im angry...

not in my name

Don't be daft man, he's a racist bigot cos he voted UKIP last time round as he felt none of the other parties addressed his concerns.
then george is part of the problem and not the solution, the owld get ;)

it comes to something when te poetnial of being solf into salvery is better than staying where your from.
this world it fucked up and right wing parties are cashing in on the situation to make them look tough of migrants

not in my name

then george is part of the problem and not the solution, the owld get ;)

Bit in bold - Never a truer word spoken.
It's enough to make you want to move to the Scottish Highlands and cut off all contact with people!

not in my name

Horseshit man. Your anger is turning you stupid. Just because some people don't think just letting everybody in is the answer doesn't mean they're cashing in. That goes for parties as well. There's been far too much of this - "the elevation of motive over outcome. Never mind the consequences, provided we mean well."

What a dreadful opening post. Petty point scoring to try and make yourself feel better and make you think that you're doing something when you're simply being an absolute cunt on a messageboard.

not points scoring but a response to all the pro ukip/tory shite posted on here.
if the reality of the policies upsets you, think about you world veiw

Bit in bold - Never a truer word spoken.
It's enough to make you want to move to the Scottish Highlands and cut off all contact with people!

and leave all this behind....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back