Broken Ribs

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Weasel501

f***ing nack dont they - how long does it take to get back to normal? Can hardly breath but on some awesome pain relief

6 weeks to return to some sort of normality but about 4 months before pain stopped when stretching for something or similar.

Least Im off hospital food I suppose and paying a tenner a day to watch the TV - apparantley we lost twice in the last week aswell, oh well time for some morphine, tramadol, ibuprofen, codine, paracetamol and 1 I cant pronounce[DOUBLEPOST=1386767403][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awful. No respite.roke
Paracetamol and ibuprofen sort me out usually

broke collarbone on same side as ribs so agony is intense like - took me 45 mins to get out of bed on Saturday, now takes 10 mins

Last edited:
Had a cracked rib and it was agony. Tried to hold a sneeze in so much one day that I shat myself

Least Im off hospital food I suppose and paying a tenner a day to watch the TV - apparantley we lost twice in the last week aswell, oh well time for some morphine, tramadol, ibuprofen, codine, paracetamol and 1 I cant pronounce[DOUBLEPOST=1386767403][/DOUBLEPOST]

broke collarbone on same side as ribs so agony is intense like - took me 45 mins to get out of bed on Saturday, now takes 10 mins
You're a brave soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back