Brown sauce or red sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.

However, this may be the future of red sauce as we know it :cool:

Logon or register to see this image

Lads, I honestly think I've tasted the future.

More likely to go for brown but partial to both.

As an aside, Danny Baker was complaining on his Saturday show because whatever the new ITV breakfast turd is has nicked his sausage sandwich game wholesale and renamed it the bacon sandwich game. That can't be right!

However, this may be the future of red sauce as we know it :cool:

Logon or register to see this image

Lads, I honestly think I've tasted the future.

Can someone not ban this poster? Am sick to death of him and his relentless opinions. Am considering packing in coming on here due to the 'lambro show'

Brown without doubt.

Are you actually talking about sauce here?

Mustard for me

Explains a lot tbh

I put both on sarnies like...lush.

That's so firkin wrong and I suspect you already kno this.

Can someone not ban this poster? Am sick to death of him and his relentless opinions. Am considering packing in coming on here due to the 'lambro show'

Can I just suggest you grow the firk and man the firk up leik a big boy.

Seriously, what's wrong with you?

Alternatively, shut the firk up.

I was an ardent "browner" but have slowly begin to experiment with red. I like red on a bacon sandwich occasionally and on burgers and sometimes a chip butty. I even had red sauce with mustard on sausage bap. BUT I would NEVER have red sauce near anything with an egg. Red sauce with eggs is fundamentally wrong.

In Harrogate I can only get Chop Sauce in Morrisons nowhere else. Disgraceful.

Nothing to beat it for me.

I was an ardent "browner" but have slowly begin to experiment with red. I like red on a bacon sandwich occasionally and on burgers and sometimes a chip butty. I even had red sauce with mustard on sausage bap. BUT I would NEVER have red sauce near anything with an egg. Red sauce with eggs is fundamentally wrong.

Man, reading that sounded leik you have been through a sauce journey that's yet to end.

That's was so deep, but I wish you well in your journey.

All I'm saying is do not turn your back on red sauce on eggs.

Especially fried egg white, without red sauce I wouldn't be able to eat egg whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back