Bruce out

Status
Not open for further replies.

I work down Hull 1 day a week and have been saying how it will all turn sour with him in charge eventually. So far this season I said he his living off the cup run last year. Been very quiet from them these past few weeks. I'm not back down there till 6th jan and said they will be eating humble pie on my return ;)

f***ing MOTD Bruce love-in continues. Shearer unwilling to condemn his mate. Said they had a comfortable finish last season. They were below Sunderland FFS. Think they have won something like 6 league games this calendar year.

f***ing MOTD Bruce love-in continues. Shearer unwilling to condemn his mate. Said they had a comfortable finish last season. They were below Sunderland FFS. Think they have won something like 6 league games this calendar year.
Teflon Bruce.

The only pundit who has criticised him in the last 3/4 years is stan collymore. The only one who dared to say he was awful at sunderland when he was sacked.

Think Collymore and Bruce have history don't they. Colly hates him.
Collymore got banned from the sol under Bruce because he had a go at him in an interview or summit.

Think Collymore and Bruce have history don't they. Colly hates him.
A quick google suggests it was over bruce working for itv and giving beckham MOtM after a cameo appearance. Bruce's son Alex also stayed calling collymore on twitter, stand called him mrs doubt fire :lol::lol::lol:

I thought you might have just been taking the piss! He must be feeling the pressure now like, if he's trotting out the exact same excuses he used here.

Aye, 11:30 bulletin, must be on the full bbc interview.

What about his post match interview ?
Quote " we have had 2 1/2 good yrs and in the last 6 or 7 weeks we have struggled with injuries ? "
Somebody hoy that list of how many matches they have won / lost this calender year ?
Blokes already starting with the bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back