Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

We also challenged for the tile in the late 40s and early 50s, which is since the war.

Bruce's 10th place has went from the 3rd best finish in 50 years to the best finish in 50 years to the best finish since the war. I wonder if he's deliberately bullshitting or he actually believes this.

Sure we finished 7th twice under Reid ?
:lol:

A Sunderland supporter with Hull blood in them, what did you do in your your previous life to deserve that :lol:
Probably made the baby jesus cry or something, but Christ, what a cocktail for disaster that lot is eh? Still, could be worse chicken, could wear black n white and stink like a pigsty!. Life's good really :cool:

Probably made the baby jesus cry or something, but Christ, what a cocktail for disaster that lot is eh? Still, could be worse chicken, could wear black n white and stink like a pigsty!. Life's good really :cool:
I think you probably made the baby Jesus sob or try to nick his mams place in the manger.
Your right mind, red and white and amber and black anyday over black and white. :lol:

I'm sure Bruce will moan about the red card and I feel his pain, we had a couple of games last season where the opposition targetted Catts, rolling around on the floor after every tackle and then surrounding the referee. it got him sent off in the league game and curtailed his influence in the cup quarter final

I think you probably made the baby Jesus sob or try to nick his mams place in the manger.
Your right mind, red and white and amber and black anyday over black and white. :lol:
Hell yeah! I've got enough on my plate already without contacting the 'Retardo' Virus thank you!

I'm sure Bruce will moan about the red card and I feel his pain, we had a couple of games last season where the opposition targetted Catts, rolling around on the floor after every tackle and then surrounding the referee. it got him sent off in the league game and curtailed his influence in the cup quarter final
I think your suggesting an element of Karma ;):lol:

Hell yeah! I've got enough on my plate already without contacting the 'Retardo' Virus thank you!
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back