Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caller on 606 making excuses for Bruce now, saying new signings taking time to bed in and they'll come good after Christmas.

We finished third in 1950 and fourth in 55.

I'm sure Bruce will moan about the red card and I feel his pain, we had a couple of games last season where the opposition targetted Catts, rolling around on the floor after every tackle and then surrounding the referee. it got him sent off in the league game and curtailed his influence in the cup quarter final

I remember Meyler was one of them.

Is it his third season at Hull? Has he gone through two poor spells in each of his previous seasons there? Has he spent a lot of money? Has he downplayed club expectations?

TBF whilst some claimed his summer signings were good, I thought it replicated what he signed in his last summer here to a degree signing players not up to it or not what the side really needed. He also sold his main source or goals, big profit admitedly, but it's left a massive hole. Now where have we seen that before?

What he said about Ramirez sending off was correct but...
Huddlestone was doing dodgy tackles all game that he should have been booked for.
Livermore should have been off
His whinge about Vertonghen rolling around sounds a bit hollow after Elmos 4 roll overs got cattermole sent off down there last year

Is your Dad sick of Bruce yet, because my mate is?
He's getting there mate TBF. The Honeymoon period is over, and he's started his usual Cliché Bingo in the Hull Daily Mail. 'Injuries are costing us', 'Rub of the green', 'Referee need to look at himself' Etc. Mates say unless they get a lead, Bruce has no plan B, and keeps playing players out of position. Oh and the Huddlestone 'Love In' looks to be on the rocks as well. Drops deep and strolls around sulking now apparently. My dad's seriously impressed with the young kid Robertson though, and reckons he'll be off very soon ( talk of Aaron Lennon turning up here so maybe Spurs, who knows? )

He's getting there mate TBF. The Honeymoon period is over, and he's started his usual Cliché Bingo in the Hull Daily Mail. 'Injuries are costing us', 'Rub of the green', 'Referee need to look at himself' Etc. Mates say unless they get a lead, Bruce has no plan B, and keeps playing players out of position. Oh and the Huddlestone 'Love In' looks to be on the rocks as well. Drops deep and strolls around sulking now apparently. My dad's seriously impressed with the young kid Robertson though, and reckons he'll be off very soon ( talk of Aaron Lennon turning up here so maybe Spurs, who knows? )
Yes, that Robertson looks very good

Yep. Said it was Sunderland's best post war finish as well and it went uncorrected.

Wasn't far off though was he, mate?

Let's say that he's at least in the top three managers in terms of league positions since WW2 - what does that say about him, comparatively speaking?

Canny fella. Daft accent. Why do Chris Waddle, Steve Bruce and Micky Gray all sound the same? Does anyone know?

Wasn't far off though was he, mate?

Let's say that he's at least in the top three managers in terms of league positions since WW2 - what does that say about him, comparatively speaking?

Canny fella. Daft accent. Why do Chris Waddle, Steve Bruce and Micky Gray all sound the same? Does anyone know?
Gray & waddler sound fuck all like bruce
Gray from sunderland bruce Wallsend man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back