Burnley Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:would love to go, and our lot were planning on it, book naively we all (but one of us) realised that where towards end of last season we had 10-11 points ish, weve all only got 5 now :oops::lol:

so nee chance of going.

Im probs never gonna get to an away game again

:lol:would love to go, and our lot were planning on it, book naively we all (but one of us) realised that where towards end of last season we had 10-11 points ish, weve all only got 5 now :oops::lol:

so nee chance of going.

It will go to g.sale

Not gonna get to many away games this season but we are trying for this 1. 2 of us only have about 5 points tho, 1 is a new card holder so has no points, 1 has 10 points, then the other 2 only have a couple of points each. Gonna be a right fuck on trying to sort these away games.

Tickets for the game are priced at £35 for adults pushing it like........................mind how much do we charge away fans now?

QPR has gone to general sale

If Burnley doesn't it will probably get down to 0-2 points needed

so nee chance of going.

itll go to General Sale

so nee chance of going.

I have just booked a hotel for the weekend,and your post got me wondering.checked my account and am down to 7 points.devestated.

This, and to be fair last season's system, means that the one's with the most points often get the shittest seats.
I saw people with the absolute maximum points available down by the corner flag at West Brom.

Dunno if it's been mentioned or discussed, but this new system is a f***ing joke.

if its not broke don't fix it.

Cant work out how to do a group application on-line, think il just ring up and quote the membership details.....aye should of left it how it was !

so nee chance of going.

you will easily mate.

This, and to be fair last season's system, means that the one's with the most points often get the shittest seats.
I saw people with the absolute maximum points available down by the corner flag at West Brom.

That's why I am waiting until next week to purchase Burnley tickets.

You are right as well- fckin block A1 yet again at WBA

This^^^

Up against the Perspex with a party of 4 all with 40 points or more.

Burnley booked - 5 tickets row Y but to the right hand side - have to agree though first tickets can be crap. Front row at the Emirates last year was piss poor. Now I'm being told to stop applying when they first come out! Cannot win!

so nee chance of going.

I've got one point and managed all last season and first 3 booked this - just don't worry about using your own points and get by with a little help from your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back