Can you pass a UK citizenship test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The question "BRITISH VALUES AND PRINCIPLES ARE BASED ON HISTORY AND TRADITIONS." is meaningless. I don't know what "British values and principles" are ? If I don't hold them am I not british ?

What a load of wank.

If the main political parties actively look for members then they must be f***ing blind - I've been here 40 odd years and nobody's ever aksed me. Is it cos I is black?

There are not "many variations in language in different parts of the UK" . The UK speaks the English language ubiquitously. Unlike Canada, which speaks English and French. Or the US, which speaks English, Spanish and gibberish. We do have regional variations in accent and dialect, but it's still English.

Steve Redgrave *is* a famous British author. Famous? Check. British? Check. Author? Check (I'm reading his autobiography now). So there are 3 not 2.

The Ashes *are* "linked to football*. Out of many links, Sir Ian Terence Botham OBE played professional cricket for England against the convicts, and professional football for Scunthorpe. You'd kick someone out the country for actually knowing that??!

Whoever wrote those questions should be kicked out of Britain, to France or Scotland or summat.

Anyhoo you only need 3 questions:

1) Do you agree to speak our language, obey our laws, defend our interests and uphold our traditions?

2) Do you agree to fuck off to from whence you came should you ever change your mind?

3) FTM?

24/24. Guessed right on the Richard Arkwright one but knew the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back