Celebrity Big Brother 2015

• Thread starter West 4th and Jane
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ostracising someone is f***ing bullying, its horrible and mean - it can leave a person feeling f***ing awful.
:lol: I and telling someone if you were the kid you'd kill yourself is really nice.
Actually forget it I've just realised who I'm responding to you seem to have a thing for bullying

:lol: I and telling someone if you were the kid you'd kill yourself is really nice.
Actually forget it I've just realised who I'm responding to you seem to have a thing for bullying
I have a thing about people being nasty for no reason yes, and to be fair - she started that shit way before his horrible comment (I'm not a Perez fan either).

The manipulation to ensure Perez doesnt leave or is the star of the show by the producers is getting ridiculous.

Yes he's great entertainment but are they actually allowed to do that?!
They could see that tweet pissed him right off and he was going to walk, this way they keep the viewing figures up (I don't agree with them doing it in the slightest either).

Did I pick that up right;

Katie (multi millionaire with almost zero talent) Price is claiming all kinds of ££ for her sons care (?!)

Did I pick that up right;

Katie (multi millionaire with almost zero talent) Price is claiming all kinds of ££ for her sons care (?!)
She must have a disability social worker as she's probably getting DLA for Harvey, she's more than likely entitled to help if its non means tested and he's quite high on the disability scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back