Celebrity Big Brother 2015

• Thread starter West 4th and Jane
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its the best series of CBB I can remember. Even better than the McRirick or Barrymore glory days.

It'll only be one eviction and they'll make sure it's against Kavana and patsy
This. Then it'll boot right off when that Perez goes back in shortly.

I cant decide if I want slate the producers for making such a volatile entertaining house, or for then manipulating it in any way possible to ensure the big players stay in.

Not watched it for 3 or 4 days.

way too manipulated now.... they did it with helen and they are doing it now..

the public have no say at all....
They seem desperate for a Hopkins Perez shoot out as the final two. I hope Keith and Nadia still sneak in there

Anyone dare start a new thread on the Smb about this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-row-Katie-Hopkins-Celebrity-Big-Brother.html

I'm thinking 2 bans, a lot of liberalism & about 30 pages....:)

I think it is an absolute f***ing liberty mesel. £45m in the bank yet tax payers are paying £1,000 PER DAY to taxi her bairn to school. Don't care how much in Tax she has supposedly coughed up over the years. :rolleyes:

Yeah ok... taxpayers are not paying 1000 a day for a taxi... tou could leave the metre running 24/7 and it wouldnt cost a grand a day.

Yeah ok... taxpayers are not paying 1000 a day for a taxi... tou could leave the metre running 24/7 and it wouldnt cost a grand a day.

She has a private driver taking Harvey to and from school. Costs her a grand apparently that she claims from the government.

A 4 hour trip to Leeds from London costs £750 so not sure which taxi metres would come to less than £1,000 a day if kept running.

I think a nurse has to sit in beside him incase he starts going ballistic? Probably bumps the cost up somewhat.

The money taxi companies make from local government is a scandal in itself.

" it's the Perez show, it's the Perez show, it's the Perez show, it's the Perez show. Etc etc"

Damn right it is. They've actually spoilt it by taking him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back