Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm guessing that's a complaint about finances at Celtic. Lawwell is chief exec.
This tonight is why lennon left, knew he had no chance of getting anywhere when he had no money to spend.

Celtic's season is over before it even began. Now virgil and forster will be sold. I suppose it means sunderland may have a chance of signing a good CB.

This tonight is why lennon left, knew he had no chance of getting anywhere when he had no money to spend.

Celtic's season is over before it even began. Now virgil and forster will be sold. I suppose it means sunderland may have a chance of signing a good CB.

Aye. It's an odd situation. You have a bloated squad but the board seem happy to sell the quality parts of it because the title is guaranteed again for at least two seasons. Would Brown and Izaguirre follow? And why has the lad from Cardiff been signed on loan?

Aye. It's an odd situation. You have a bloated squad but the board seem happy to sell the quality parts of it because the title is guaranteed again for at least two seasons. Would Brown and Izaguirre follow? And why has the lad from Cardiff been signed on loan?
Brown out for 3 months and was a f***ing huge miss tonight. Berget was utter crap tonight and absolutely moronic of deila to put him straight into the side.

Now celtic will be selling all their best players to make up for the fact we won't be getting champions league revenue(barring a miracle next week).

Brown out for 3 months and was a f***ing huge miss tonight. Berget was utter crap tonight and absolutely moronic of deila to put him straight into the side.

Now celtic will be selling all their best players to make up for the fact we won't be getting champions league revenue(barring a miracle next week).

Didn't realise that about Brown... Deila isn't impressing so far, certainly. The miracle is possible as long as there's no away goal. Unlikely but possible...

They're only a try at Murrayfield away from going through.

Celtic really are atrocious the whole league is. Living around the corner from Fir park I went to see Motherwella few times last season

For a team that is the second best in the league they are awful....wouldn't beat Hartlepool or Gateshead on what I seen

Shut up ya fanny. We'd hammer both they teams.

I hope they dont qualify, cant be dealing with sky telling us how good their fans are on champions league nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back