Cheapskates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap twat has only gone and sanctioned a £10m offer for a Dutch Int'l.

We spend a lot, the problem being we buy too much dross with no resale value and are often left picking up a wage for a player that plays a handful of games before leaving for buttons. Congers is trying to change that, still a few mistakes but the outlook looks better.

The sorts of responses I expected from many of the uneducated morons on here.

The more intellectual types will sit back, appraise a potential argument (if there is one) and the come back with a reasoned, well presented response. Most of you just seem able to respond with profanity and idiotic remarks but I forgive you, you are not responsible for your upbringing.

You are educated because of your negativity? I have lived long enough to know there are times when you have to tell certain people to fuck off, this is the time and you are one of the people. Defender monkey

There's nothing worse than someone so obviously lacking in intelligence insulting other users of this forum. There are however quite a few idiots posting on this forum, something so perfectly illustrated by the OP.
Oh dear. Not really a worthy response. Many on here are well educated and intelligent. It's all the ones who can't reply with a sensible answer and resort to rudeness as an answer who prove there lack of intellect.

You are educated because of your negativity? I have lived long enough to know there are times when you have to tell certain people to fuck off, this is the time and you are one of the people. Defender monkey
Yawn. No, negativity has never proved or disproved intelligence. Stupid answer that one wasn't it?

Oh dear. Not really a worthy response. Many on here are well educated and intelligent. It's all the ones who can't reply with a sensible answer and resort to rudeness as an answer who prove there lack of intellect.
Their. :lol: I think you'll find that you're the one calling people morons, not me. That's rude.

If we get to the end of the transfer window and we've spent not a lot, I'll be as pissed off as anyone else.

But we aren't there yet.
Fair comment. History tends to show that the trend will remain the same though. An occasional good signing who drops his form and standards to align with the rest of the team will not cut the mustard this time round.

If we don't get 5 real quality players in this time then the future will become just another year in the same old history.

Tbf like this transfer window hasn't been the way I expected so far. We've been lucky to stay up the last three seasons so expected us to be much more proactive. But Tbf fuk all has happened.

Not saying it won't but for someone who doesn't have blind faith in congerton or any evidence to suggest he knows what he's doing (after a year with the club), it's hard to believe until it happens

Tbf like this transfer window hasn't been the way I expected so far. We've been lucky to stay up the last three seasons so expected us to be much more proactive. But Tbf fuk all has happened.

Not saying it won't but for someone who doesn't have blind faith in congerton or any evidence to suggest he knows what he's doing (after a year with the club), it's hard to believe until it happens
Sensible response that. Hard to have faith after the years of anguish.

SAFC are cheapskates yet Ellis Short expects us not to be fighting relegation every year.

The manager/coach always gets the blame but he is not a miracle worker.

Take sack cloth to a tailor you'll get a sack cloth suit, not a Saville Row one.

Ian O whilst I understand your sentiment it is too early to say who will and won't come, and the location argument is wearing thin. I also think that the owner has spent enough to have had a far better return. He wanted this manager and he will back him of that there is no doubt. Give it a few weeks and the picture will change, we will get some gooduns in im pretty sure.

Ian O whilst I understand your sentiment it is too early to say who will and won't come, and the location argument is wearing thin. I also think that the owner has spent enough to have had a far better return. He wanted this manager and he will back him of that there is no doubt. Give it a few weeks and the picture will change, we will get some gooduns in im pretty sure.
Thank you. I sincerely hope you're right. But I think the location argument is very much a valid point.

Keep up the sensible arguments B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back