Ched Evans signing for.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remain of the view that he has served his time and should be allowed to earn in society unless he is viewed as a danger.

If you don't like his sentence then that's a problem with the legal system, not football
Whilst I agree in some respects a job as a footballer is different from most. Some kids might see it and think you can do whatever the fuck you want and people will still respect and idolise you.

I remain of the view that he has served his time and should be allowed to earn in society unless he is viewed as a danger.

If you don't like his sentence then that's a problem with the legal system, not football
I'm still of the view that most people don't leave prison with a rape conviction and resume their lucrative career.

Thank goodness for sense to be seen so early in the thread.

Agree 100% the bint he supposedly raped probably made it up anyway

Legal system has passed judgement, he was guilty. In most walks of life you can attempt to get your life back on track, however football is funded by so many sponsors who simply don't want his bad pr

You a barrister like? Or just a gobshite?
The latter

Legal system has passed judgement, he was guilty. In most walks of life you can attempt to get your life back on track, however football is funded by so many sponsors who simply don't want his bad pr
Rather not comment on this thread anymore people get themselves worked up far to much over nothing

Deserves to be given a second chance, didn't the hotel security guard perv at the door and state she was well into it!

That could very well be the signing that keeps Pools in the Football League. He was too good for League One when he went to prison, never mind League Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back