Chelsea ticket sales ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, need to stay in the game anyway possible. Very tough game this and couldn't give a shite how we do it, any point from this will be an unbelievable result.
I'm expecting a win just like the last time we played them. 2-1 again. Nailed on. Wes Brown motm. Terry sent off.

Just been to ground only got 2 together pr concourse ,giving loads of free ones away like

This thread is going to descend in to yet another "if we extended the ground to 65,000 and charged £5 a ticket we'd sell out and atmosphere will great" debate isnt it?

I'm expecting a win just like the last time we played them. 2-1 again. Nailed on. Wes Brown motm. Terry sent off.
Hope your right mate. Might of said games like this would suit us a bit more. No pressure on us to take the game to them or create many chances, migjt be better for us. Stay solid and look for a set piece or break. But just think chelsea are very strong this season and if we can stay in the game for long periods, we will be doing well.

Another one missed for me, although i might be able to make the first half. Sods law that they moved the KO back. The Man City game will be touch and go aswell due to work.

Completely wasted my money buying a ST this year. 4 home games missed already.

Am I correct in thinking SC sales are up a couple thousand from last season or are the club throwing more free tickets about than ever before? I'm aware of the cheeper tickets for this game but in the past that hasn't really had much effect on the gate. Attendances this season have been remarkable.

Am I correct in thinking SC sales are up a couple thousand from last season or are the club throwing more free tickets about than ever before? I'm aware of the cheeper tickets for this game but in the past that hasn't really had much effect on the gate. Attendances this season have been remarkable.

Probably a lot to do with our Wembley final last season, take note Mr Short.

Good call. Lets reduce ticket prices and extend the ground to 63k.

Oh and lets bring back Keano anarl.

This thread is going to descend in to yet another "if we extended the ground to 65,000 and charged £5 a ticket we'd sell out and atmosphere will great" debate isnt it?

Nah...lets go further and reduce them to a £3 and increase capacity to 80000. I am sure we can add another tier to the North Stand or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back