Chelsea ticket sales ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

I went on the Roker Special to Chelsea 20th December 1975. Was a fiver then so tenner now is class!

I was on that train too - a somewhat terrifying journey back to Kings Cross after the game (thank gawd I could run quite fast in those days)

chelsea give away loads of ticket in the away end every year up here.. i know a lad who works for adidas who passes many out (in their end like). I took his offer up a few year ago and ended up seeing about 10 people i knew (sunderland fans) in the chelsea end.

Hoes it looking now mate, very limited in lower bowl, about 1 500 left in concourse ?

2,486 left.
Still seats together available at the back of the North East, U34 and U36.

Lower Bowl circa 750
Upper 1500 mostly in the extension and P6 (south end of the concourse)

I would say around 44,150 tomorrow.

2,486 left.

Lower Bowl circa 750

I got 2 seats together on Tues ,said none together only premier concourse

And the other half of them are Rangers fans.

Alot of Rangers Fans follow us and show up at the Northern away matches. I know a fair few who buy through CFC as Members.

Cant see us giving tickets away this year at your place. A few years ago perhaps. Every match this season has been a sell out so far, especially when you get a £10 subsidy and cheap transport laid on every so often.

Alot of Rangers Fans follow us and show up at the Northern away matches. I know a fair few who buy through CFC as Members.

Cant see us giving tickets away this year at your place. A few years ago perhaps. Every match this season has been a sell out so far, especially when you get a £10 subsidy and cheap transport laid on every so often.

What's happening there, mate, with the subsidy? Presumably from the club? But, what's prompted this?

2,486 left.

Lower Bowl circa 750

Two seats together in the south stand for just over a tenner on stubhub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back