Chelsea ticket sales ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,486 left.
Still seats together available at the back of the North East, U34 and U36.

Lower Bowl circa 750
Upper 1500 mostly in the extension and P6 (south end of the concourse)

I would say around 44,150 tomorrow.

With it been a 17 30ko...might get it close to 44 500 !

What's happening there, mate, with the subsidy? Presumably from the club? But, what's prompted this?

Chelsea discount the ticket by a tenner, so instead of £34 each, we're paying £24. Guess its because the EPL Fixture Computer throws out two awaydays that are 300 miles from London on consecutive weekends. Then we end up being the 5.30 kick off just to compound the problem. A few years ago we ended up having a fixture moved to a Thursday night for sky tv (Everton away) cant remember why and the tickets were given away by Chelsea foc.

I suppose from a corporate point of view it's possibly less expensive to discount 3000 tickets by £10 rather than risk only selling half the allocation. Stoke away on December 22nd is subsidised too.

Chelsea discount the ticket by a tenner, so instead of £34 each, we're paying £24. Guess its because the EPL Fixture Computer throws out two awaydays that are 300 miles from London on consecutive weekends. Then we end up being the 5.30 kick off just to compound the problem. A few years ago we ended up having a fixture moved to a Thursday night for sky tv (Everton away) cant remember why and the tickets were given away by Chelsea foc.

I suppose from a corporate point of view it's possibly less expensive to discount 3000 tickets by £10 rather than risk only selling half the allocation. Stoke away on December 22nd is subsidised too.
and your train special tomorrow how much and when does it depart and return?

Chelsea discount the ticket by a tenner, so instead of £34 each, we're paying £24. Guess its because the EPL Fixture Computer
throws out two awaydays that are 300 miles from London on consecutive weekends. Then we end up being the 5.30 kick off just to compound the problem. A few years ago we ended up having a fixture moved to a Thursday night for sky tv (Everton away) cant remember why and the tickets were given away by Chelsea foc.

The what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back