Child birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

j.w

I'm sure women milk this

The wife has got 'flu' and I've never seen anything like it. If she's gone through child birth surely this is a piece of piss

I don't know like, after watching my wife give birth I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like to go through it. Mind, there were a few odd complications so they whipped out the scalpel and f***ing comically large forceps which made it look particularly horrific.

I don't know like, after watching my wife give birth I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like to go through it. Mind, there were a few odd complications so they whipped out the scalpel and f***ing comically large forceps which made it look particularly horrific.

I've watched it twice and I'll be honest it looked shite, my hand was a mess the first time mind off the gripping she did (I got fuck all praise)

Something like flu though and they are pathetic.

Child birth looks horrific to me like.

Our lass never complains about being ill, just just gets on with it. Child birth had her practically begging for pain relief.

Glad they gave her diamorphine like as I got to see her absolutely smacked off her tits for a bit which was nice.

I've watched it twice and I'll be honest it looked shite, my hand was a mess the first time mind off the gripping she did (I got fuck all praise)

Something like flu though and they are pathetic.
Women are hard as nails man they just want to cry about it all the time

If I was a lass I would ram a narkey up my fadge every night for a few weeks beforehand to stretch it and prepare for dropping the sprog with less pain involved.

A bloke takes a kick in the balls..... He won't ask someone to do it again..... A woman has a baby and often wants more kids,, cannot be that bad!

I need to go to bed, if this fucker complains anymore anout Her chest I'll cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back