Chris Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congerton now just signing anyone to justify his own existence?

This would be a mind meltingly bad signing. I hope they have better on the horizon or it's going to be another mess.

Congerton now just signing anyone to justify his own existence?

This would be a mind meltingly bad signing. I hope they have better on the horizon or it's going to be another mess.

:lol::lol::lol:........the arch-optimist's arse is just getting a bit twitchy.

The main problem with this though is the lad who tweeted it is totally genuine with excellent contacts, it will be true. f***ing gutted about it me'sel but not doubting it cos of the source.

I've always thought he had a bit of quality about him to be honest. I know that won't be popular. He's not the young flying winger i'd prefer but he's not as shit as made out. Just not glamorous.

Probably just another wind up, then smiley faces after a few bite etc etc

A few who know him seem to think the source is genuine. S

Hopefully he is wrong or winding people up.....but if it's true I can see absolutely no logic in this signing and it will be interesting to hear the response from Poyet.

Has he given the go ahead or is LC just signing someone to prove he can actually get a deal done in the fact of Poyets recent comments?

Good player...

Well if he is up for a kick about with me on Sundays, for SAFC? ..... not so much.

What's the point in having an academy or signing young players at all when we can just bring in Chris Eagles and hardly ever give him a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back