Chunkys bum grapes #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
first in a regular series.

Today, fussy eaters.

It's food ffs, most of it's pretty good. And the stuff that you don't love, well it's not going to hurt you is it? Stop being a fussy twat and making it difficult for everyone else

Phrases I have heard recently, i shit you not

"Sorry, I don't vegetables"
"That beef tastes too beefy sorry"
"I don't eat meat off the bone"
"I can't eat food that's bouncy" (honestly)

Those who turn their noses up at stuff they've never tried are a tad strange or they do try something as if it will instantly kill them as soon as it touches their mouth.

Those who turn their noses up at stuff they've never tried are a tad strange or they do try something as if it will instantly kill them as soon as it touches their mouth.
Correct. Don't knock it till you've tried it. Same applies to food.

I don't eat meat on the bone if I can help it.

Why? I know a few people like that f***ing cretins won't eat free range chicken off the bone but will happily f***ing devour KFC crispy strips/ fillet burger

f***ing cretins

8-0 FFS EIGHT FUCKIN NILLLLL

Why? I know a few people like that f***ing cretins won't eat free range chicken off the bone but will happily f***ing devour KFC crispy strips/ fillet burger

f***ing cretins

8-0 FFS EIGHT FUCKIN NILLLLL

I just find having to separate the meat and bone unpleasant. I never buy anything that requires deboning, so it's generally fillets of everything in my freezer. I won't go near any chicken unless it's breast, which narrows the choice down at KFC somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back