Chvrches..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The band, anyone on here a fan? Only listened to their album for the first time this week and I cant stop listening to it. Would love to see them live but closest to me is Manchester and its sold out next month!

Looks good in that tent mind :cool:

The band, anyone on here a fan? Only listened to their album for the first time this week and I cant stop listening to it. Would love to see them live but closest to me is Manchester and its sold out next month!

Looks good in that tent mind :cool:

Love em, albums was pretty solid. Seeing them in Edinburgh in a few weeks.

There class... loved the album for a year now and finally got to see them at Leeds this year, class:cool: and im going to that gig in manchester so sorry about that, stealing your ticket :lol:

Problem is they reckon there next album could be 2 years away :(

Laura is lovely and everything :cool:

Logon or register to see this image

There class... loved the album for a year now and finally got to see them at Leeds this year, class:cool: and im going to that gig in manchester so sorry about that, stealing your ticket :lol:

Problem is they reckon there next album could be 2 years away :(

Laura is lovely and everything :cool:

Logon or register to see this image
Bastard! I'd do alot to be at that gig like. Can't find tickets anywhere :cry: Aye she's lovely like, i'd marry her now if she asked.

Seen em at glastonbury very good live...

Albums average mind the singles are good but the rest is a bit meh

Album is a grower over time, had to persevere with it but eventually came to like the rest of the album tracks as well as released singles. Seen the set at Leeds festival (assume that's what @HarrogateMackem is on about) on BBC and was probably the best set I seen which was shown, looked outstanding.

Saw them at the Forum last year I think. They were really good but were on and off stage in under an hour which isn't acceptable in headline set for me.

I'd love a go on the lead singer but she's such a personality vacuum in interviews and stuff.

Saw them at the Forum last year I think. They were really good but were on and off stage in under an hour which isn't acceptable in headline set for me.

I'd love a go on the lead singer but she's such a personality vacuum in interviews and stuff.

They've been propelled from nothing into this massive band within a year. They wont have enough material to fill any longer time.

Lauren has apologised on stage a few times for this i think, they know they need more material but they've been launched into quite a big thing in a very short space of time.

Album is a grower over time, had to persevere with it but eventually came to like the rest of the album tracks as well as released singles. Seen the set at Leeds festival (assume that's what @HarrogateMackem is on about) on BBC and was probably the best set I seen which was shown, looked outstanding.

Aye, you will have seen there Reading set not Leeds though (BBC don't film Leeds Fest) still class in both.

Aye, you will have seen there Reading set not Leeds though (BBC don't film Leeds Fest) still class in both.

Ah yeah! Forgot about that but assume it would have been nigh on identical anyway ... definitely seem like a band with tracks set up more for live shows than album quality (if that makes any sense at all)

Lauren has apologised on stage a few times for this i think, they know they need more material but they've been launched into quite a big thing in a very short space of time.

They should reduce their ticket prices if they can't play a full set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back