Chvrches..

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been propelled from nothing into this massive band within a year. They wont have enough material to fill any longer time.

So do some covers. Chat a bit between songs or something. I've seen bands do first album tours before and never seen a headline site under an hour.

Album is canny but they've always looked dull as dishwater live. Couple of people staring at keyboards while the lass stands statuesque. The songs arent exactly designed to get you up and going at a gig either.

So do some covers. Chat a bit between songs or something. I've seen bands do first album tours before and never seen a headline site under an hour.

I see them virtually every week and you're lucky if you get a set over 45 minutes. I'd rather they just played the decent stuff instead of a few shitty filler tracks.

You going to see real estate on Sunday?

I was really tempted just to see Alvvays. I'm not really a fan of Real Estate to be honest, I find them a bit dull. It doesn't look like it'll sell out so I might have a dodge across depending on how I'm feeling hangover-wise from tomorrow.

I was really tempted just to see Alvvays. I'm not really a fan of Real Estate to be honest, I find them a bit dull. It doesn't look like it'll sell out so I might have a dodge across depending on how I'm feeling hangover-wise from tomorrow.

Aye I'd be more interested in seeing Alvvays like

Really enjoyed them live, musically, but the gripe was definitely the short amount of time they played for the price. She tried to chat a bit between songs but it was a bit quiet and mumbled so you couldn't even enjoy the filler banter.

I see them virtually every week and you're lucky if you get a set over 45 minutes. I'd rather they just played the decent stuff instead of a few shitty filler tracks.

Depends what sort of venue to be honest. The forum is too big for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back